1. The school is open for admission to both boys and girls provided the child fulfils the requirement for that particulars class (Admission Test) and the seats are vacant in that particular class.
2. A child must have attained the age of 4 years by 31st March of respective year for admission in LKG Class.Municipal Birth Certificate has to be submitted for such Admissions.
3. Admission is finalised on the basis of admission test and the number of vacant seats. Normally no new admission in class X and XII will be granted. The school management reserves the right to make its own admission policy. Admission cannot be claimed as a right.
4. Due Attention must be paid while entering the Name & Date of Birth in Admission form. Subsequent changes may not be permitted.
5. Section allotment is entirely at the discretion of school authorities.
6. Behaviour contract is an agreement between the School and parents that sets limits for student behaviour, rewards good choices, and outlines consequences for bad choices. Every Parent/ Guardian is required to sign the Behaviour Contract before getting admission.
Documents Required For Admission
Students seking Admission in classes other than board classes(IX, X, XII) must submit
a). Original transfer certificate from a school affiliated to CBSE countersigned by the regional office OR
Original transfer certificate in respect of school affiliated to State Board countersigned by the concerned Educational officers.
b). Attested copy of the mark sheet of the last school/Board.
c). Original Migration certificate from board in respect of students seeking admission in class XI & IX from other board.
d).2 passport size recent photographs of the child.
e). Class IX registration card of the student in case child seeking fresh admission in class X after obtaining post facto approval from board.