1. Care must be taken of all school property.Pupils not to scratch or spoil the desk or chairs or damage any school furniture, write or draw anything on the wall or in any way damage things belonging to others.
2. It is not advisable to student to bring money or valuable articles in school.
3. Students to greet their teachers, elders in a pleasent & audible tone of voice wherever they meet them in school or outside.
4. Students not to throw papers etc anywhere in the school premises. They should use the dustbins.
5. Pupils are strictly prohibited to enter the staffroom.
6. The nam, the standard and section of the pupil need to be clearly mentioned in his/her all belongings.
7. Parents & Students are strictly prohibited from presenting gifts or valuable things to school teachers or staff member directly or indirectly, so that our students may receive impartial & proper education.
8. All students need to be neatly dressed & habitually clean. The school uniform is to be worn on all school days. A student who solvently dressed may not be sent home.
9. All students must speak in english in school permises otherwise they are liable to be punished.
10. Those who go home by themselves should reach home straight without loitering around. Students are advised not to take eatables from street vendors.
11. In the absence of teacher in the classroom. Pupils are required to observe silence & obey the monitor of class.
12. No child is permitted to leave the school permises without out pass issued by the principal. The out passes is issued only medical grounds. Parents approaching office for short leaves of their ward for shopping or attending marriage will not be entertained.
13. Money should not be borrowed or lent or articles should not be exchanged among the students.
14. Cell Phones & gold articles are strictly prohibited.
15. Students wearing unpolished shoes are liable to sent backhome or fined.
16. No pupil is allowed to write on the board unless asked to do so by the teacher.
17. Students to arrive 5 Minutes before the school timings.
18. Students of class VIII & below are not allowed to come by own vehicle.
19. Senior students caan come to school on scooter or bike provided that they must possess valid driving license and wearing helmets. He must obey the traffic rules failing which the students can be asked to come by other conveyance.