Withdrawl Rules

Withdrawal And Dismissal Rules
1. Parents or Guardians wishing to withdraw their children must notify their intention in school office in prescribed format available in school office.
2. Pending documents such as leaving certificate, bonafide certificate or duplicate of report card will be issued within 3 days from the date of submitting the application. Nominal fees are charged for issuing an extract from the school record.
3. Leaving certificate is issued only after all the dues to school are cleared & last school T.C. / Birth Certificate.(Date of Birth Proof) is submitted with School.
4. Duplicate copies of Transfer Certificate (T.C./SLC) can be issued after obtaining Affidavit from Guardian regarding lost of Original Document.